I hope you're all well and have enjoyed watching Claire on Create and Craft recently. This Bank holiday was a bit of a washout weather wise, which makes it the perfect opportunity for some craft therapy.
Today I thought I would take Kerry's advice and dust off some my patterned paper which I have neglected of late, as I tend to make my own backgrounds these days, but for super quick cards they are a must have.
Right, so you will need;
Thirsty Brush & Co Handpicked bouquet stamp and die set
5" x 7" card blank
Glitter ( I used Stamps by me, bobby dazzler quartz)
Zig clean color real brush, 3 colours
white embossing powder
Double sided adhesive sheet
1. I started off by stamping and embossing the handpicked bouquet stamp. Next I loosely coloured the flowers with 3 colours of zig pens then spritzed using quite a lot of water to allow the colours to blend this will also create enough colour on your card to stamp your sentiment on. Allow to dry throughly then die cut.
2. Using the left over waste from the die cut, stamp and emboss the 'you are my' sentiment trim to size.
3. Again using the waste from the die cut flower stamp and emboss 'Happy Place' then die cut. Out of a piece of white card die cut the bottom mat. Glue together.
4. On a piece of patterned paper slightly smaller than the card blank die cut a circle.
5. Using a double sided adhesive sheet on the card blank sprinkle the glitter.
6. Attach the patterned paper to the card blank using foam pads.
7. To finish adhere the sentiments and handpicked bouquet die cuts to the front of your card.
Thanks for reading and don't forget to post your makes we love to see them.
Twitter use #thirstybrush when posting
Sign up to the Thirsty Brush newsletter for discount codes, news and updates here