Hello everyone, happy Monday! I hope you have all had a taste of the beautiful weather we had have recently, I never miss an opportunity to craft outside when it's warm and sunny, it's a great way to feel inspired!
This week I want to share with you one of my rainbow cards which combine two of my favourite things, bright colours and Distress Oxides.
Let's get started, you will need;
1. On a piece of watercolour card stamp and emboss the large Chrysanthemum. Use masking fluid to paint over the stamped image.
2. On a craft mat apply the distress oxides directly from the pad. Spritz with water until the ink starts to bead.
3. Drag your card through the ink until you have the desired effect. Allow to dry throughly then rub off the masking fluid.
4. Stamp the smaller sentiment onto black card with versamark and white embossing powder, heat set and trim to size, then repeat with the larger word stamp, die cut out. Then die cut a vellum layer and glue together.
5. Mat onto a piece of black card and adhere to your card blank. Affix your sentiment to finish.
I hope you like my rainbow card and give it a go they are perfect for brightening someone's day.
Thank you for reading,
Twitter use #thirstybrush when posting
Youtube coming soon!
Sign up to the Thirsty Brush newsletter for discount codes, news and updates here